BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Fisrt Franken! YAY!!!!!

So I've always wanted to mix my own nail polish but I never had the guts. Oh buddy do I have the guts now! I made this color buy mixing Sally Hansen's Flirt, Finger Paints Easel Come, Easel Go, and a couple drops (about ten or so) of a random black creme. When I got done mixing, I had this beauty. And I will tell you, it is absolutely BREATHTAKING in real life. Words cannot even describe it.


Look at that sparkling bottle of heaven! My husband named it Grape Apeel, but I don't think its fitting for this. Its almost gemlike. Any ideas for a good name?



PLEASE disregard the messiness. I was excited.



And, of course, I had to mattefy it. Amazing. It looks so satiny and luscious! It kind of reminds me of OPI's Suede Collection. Enlarge these!




And a close-up.....



I hope you like this one as much as I did. SH Flirt was still available at Walgreens as of today, and if you don't have Easel Come, Easel Go, SH Celeb City is pretty much the same color. Go mix one right now! :)

0 comments: